On Living

This week should have been great but it is not, I have a lot of work to do, my skin is messing up. I mean it's my birthday week, the least I deserve is a clear face but no, I have the worst acne I have ever had. Well, life is just a pot of beans but we move. 

Image result for fear



The fear, the regrets, the loving
Losses, angst, despair
All fuel our inner desires
Of wanting, of being , of having

Living everyday wary
Of pointing fingers and shaking heads
Not living our self
Not going all the way
Living out our wildest dreams
Exploring our fantasies

Toeing the line
Communing as a pedantic
Failing to live in today
So we do not have to live tomorrow
Dreams drenched in regrets
And a life of sorry sighs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY: In Pursuit of Happiness

Feminism Isn't A Cult

POETRY: In Hiding