POETRY: To The Lover I Never Had



You came to my mind today
Your bright Colgate smile
From those perfectly formed lips
Your eyes, your cute bunny nose

You tall chocolate fountain
Are what dreams are made of
I remember my heart beating loudly
At the sight of you
Every image of you like an eclipse
Of fireworks lighting my whole being

You captured my heart and made me a prisoner to you
A prisoner of love
Love that only I knew about
But I felt like we were old lovers
The imagined conversations
The one where you filled my dark days with your laughter
And nights with dirty dealings in lust

Of us wining and dining
And me staring for days into those eyes
 Our wedding did I already plan
But I only knew your name
 The name of angels and unicorns burst.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY: In Pursuit of Happiness

Feminism Isn't A Cult

POETRY: In Hiding