CROSSROADS AND QUESTIONS

Hi  guys it has been a while, exactly a month. Well I've not been slacking off on purpose, just that life, exams and a whole lot has been going on. This past weeks has just been a whirlwind, messed up sleep patterns, I basically looked like a homeless person but it was all worth it (I hope). But the most important reason i couldn't write all the while was the fact that I couldn't feel, I was basically numb amidst all the stress but now exams are over and i'm free, too free in fact. The sad thing however is that the long hiatus has made me rusty so bear with me, It's basically a conversation between me and myself if that makes any sense, It came to me while I was in a bus.


A lot of times I see my self slipping into dreams and fantasies
of amazing places and living lifestyles I've only seen in movies
I force myself to snap out it 
because of course they might never come true
but again what's the harm in imagining a life you'll never live
they never do come through
but wait what if they do
what if they don't?
but not to me
what if i'm meant to live this life

what if they are just dreams and nothing more
lots of what ifs
should I go beyond, should I try?
do I have anything to lose? 
what if people laugh?
what ifs again

Proceed child
your dream is valid 
baby, you are much more 
you can prove them wrong
just push the lines
delete fear
try child, try 
never stop 
you'll be it
it's just a step away
go see for yourself 

Thanks for reading, don't forget to leave a comment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POETRY: In Pursuit of Happiness

Feminism Isn't A Cult

POETRY: In Hiding